Have a web project and no personnel to handle it?
Just Imagine has been managing web projects, large and small, since 1996. We have overseen the development of complex websites combining design, content and custom programming for supermarket chains, utility companies and large land and resort developers. We have managed smaller projects that bring together two or more vendors - designers and programmers for instance. And we have provided the content for websites being designed by other firms.
- Develop Requests for Proposal (RFP)
- Critique vendors and proposals
- Manage website projects - all sizes
- Develop website marketing plans
Website Project Management
The world of the web has always lent itself to project partnerships in which two or more vendors work together on individual projects. Properly managed, this development team concept can produce great outcomes. There is one drawback, however. Project Management. Without ongoing oversight and effective management control, projects like these often spin out of control, taking years to complete instead of months.
The depth of our experience allows us to control the team members and bring projects in on time and on budget. Here are some examples:
- 1998 - Piggly Wiggly Carolina, managed the development of the supermarket company's first website built with 100% custom programming.
- 1999 - Dunes Properties of Charleston, managed the development of the real estate company's second generation website.
- 2000 - Ulanji, Inc., managed development of a Content Management System for websites still in use today.
- 2001 - Kiawah Island Golf Resort, oversaw design and programming of the company's second generation website.
- 2002 - Mount Pleasant Waterworks, oversaw design and programming of the utility's second generation website.
- 2004 - Fripp Island Resort, oversaw design and programming of the utility's second generation website.
- 2006 - Akumal Villas, planned and oversaw a second website and marketing program owned by this luxury villa rental firm in Mexico.
- 2008 - Sports Challenge League, designed and managed the custom programming for a start up web business
- 2009 - Kustom Beats, designed and managed the custom programming for a start up web business